1. They have just bought themselves a new car.
2. If I were you, I'd look after myself better. I think you should buy yourself some new clothes and try to enjoy yourself more.
3. Uncle Simon keeps talking to himself. I think he is getting old.
4. I didn’t want to go to the concert with Alice, so she went by herself.
5. OK, children, you mustn’t blame yourselves for what has happened.
6. Let’s try and enjoy ourselves even if the party is boring.
7. Jane, don’t cut yourself with the knife.
8. Can you help me, Ron? I have hurt myself!
9. Look! Your cat can open the fridge door itself!
10. I burnt myself when I was taking the food out of the oven.