B. Use the compound adjectives you have formed to complete the sentences below.
1. The view from the top of the hill was just breathtaking.
2. Blake was carrying an old fashioned leather briefcase.
3. Dan looked at the high-flying kite in the sky and felt very proud.
4. The newcomers are highly-qualified engineers with a lot of experience in the field.
5. When Aunt Polly saw the white-washed fence she could hardly believe her eyes. She’d never expected Tom to finish the job so quickly.
6. My old dish-washing machine won’t work. I really need to buy a new one.
7. I wouldn’t call Jenny beautiful, but she is certainly a good-looking woman.
8. We havejust moved in. I would like to invite you to a housewarming party.
9. The Smith sisters are well-educated young ladies.
10. The new-born baby was so cute, so sweet, so pleasant to look at.
11. The plot of the film was slow-moving, the cast. I was bored to death.
12. The children left the old tower terror-stricken and ran all the way to their house.
13. A two edged weapon has a blade with two sharp edges.