1. This new information is rather unexpected.
2. My new glasses are much stronger than my old ones.
3. Nowadays a lot of people have plastic money which are small plastic cards used instead of money for making payments.
4. During the school year pupils are supposed to write a number of works.
5. What was his advice? I can’t remember.
6. There is no class tomorrow. That is news to me.
7. What hard work! Do you need any help?
8. This pupil’s progress in English has been very noticeable recently.
9. The waste basket under the desk was full of paper.
10. Is the watch you’re wearing new? I have never seen it.
11. What are your school clothes like?
12. The papers from the attach6 case turned out to be top secret.
13. Where are the potatoes I bought yesterday? I can’t see them.
14. I think that physics is a very interesting subject.
15. Carrots contain a lot of necessary vitamins.