1. What exciting news! I can’t believe my ears.
2. Everybody knows that the human body contains water.
3. After the examination I felt nothing but _ satisfaction.
4. We had to use _ stone instead of hammer.
5. This picture is work of genius, I have no doubt about that.
6. The cottage was built of) red brick and stood out against the green of trees.
7. The pupils demonstrated_great interest in the discussion.
8. From the top of the hill we saw_lovely view of the valley.
9. electric power changed_people’s lifestyle radically.
10. Going to the picture gallery sounds like_good idea.
11. Knives are usually made of stainless steel.
12. We’ve never had such_hot weather in May. It’s an exceptionally hot spring.