1. — I’d love to have that painting. — I think your father and me will buy it for you.
2. — Daddy, John has taken my paints! — John, give them back to your sister.
3. — Who is it? — It’s only me (informal).
4. — Cathy is slimmer than me, but I am taller than her. — It’s true. And in my opinion you are prettier than she is.
5. Could you ask them where their house is?
6. — Roger and I are going to the football match this evening. — That’s interesting! Can I join you?
7. Our teacher told us that we should go to the National Gallery a few days later.
8. — Look at that little kitten on the grass! Isn’t it lovely? — It sure is.
9. — Who wants to help me to decorate the room for the party? — Not me. — Not us.
10. You can invite Albert to the party. — You must be joking. Certainly not him.