What are some of the expert concertgoers’ tips? Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb in brackets (Past Simple or would).
0) If I (to go) to a big show I (not to put) any glasses on!
If I went to a big show I would not put any glasses on!
1) If I were you, I would leave those sandals at home. Someone can step on your toes and this isn’t the greatest feeling.
2) If I sat at the front, I would dress to impress. You may be picked to go onto the stage.
3) A mini skirt would not be the best idea if you were invited to a big concert where you could dance or get invited onto the stage.
4) If it were/ was a really big show, I would never wear anything that could be removed easily.
5) If the show was/ were held far from my home, I would bring an extra set of clothes to change into after the concert,
6) If I went to a big show, I would never wear a T - shirt of the performer I was going to see.
7) If I had an extra ticket, I would bring a friend along. It’s not fun to go to a concert without a friend to talk about it with.