Read some facts about the Russian Fashion Week and fill in the gaps with the appropriate words from the word box. You may use the words more than once.
1) In honour of the RFW’s 5th anniversary show, top designers including the UK’s Julien Macdonald and Jenny Packham came to Moscow to introduce their autumn/winter collections.
2) British Glamour designer of the Year, Julien Macdonald said about the Russian Fashion Week, “Five years ago, the Russian fashion shows were in a big hall with very little clothing. Today, the Russian Fashion Week is like the London Fashion Week.”
3) More than 50 designers from Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, and the Baltic states participated in the RFW’s Autumn/Winter 2006/07 show.
4) More than 300 models demonstrated designers’ clothes and 48,000 guests visited RFW’s catwalks (подиумы) to see the show.
5) British fashion celebrity Jenny Packham held her shows in Moscow again this year, with Russian super-star pop singer Valeria demonstrating the designer’s evening and wedding dresses.
6) Famous British designer’ Zandra Rhodes, known for her innovative designs, opened the week’s events with her new collection.
7) According to a recent sociological research more than 90% of respondents would like to buy clothing of Russian brands, almost 70% have at least one Russian designer’s item in their wardrobes.