Read the story and decide which lines are correct and which have an additional incorrect word. There are two examples at the beginning.
0) Every year a thousands of kids come from all over the country to
00) London to compete in the mini marathon. For the first time I took
1) part in the marathon when I was eight years old, I did a run with
2) my mum. This was the third mini marathon that I had been done. I
3) trained four times in a week, so I really hoped that I would do well.
4) When the race was about to begin I had felt very nervous and
5) excited. The course is two and a half miles long. My time was
6) fifteen minutes and five seconds in last year and I really wanted to
7) beat it. I was so proud when I got to the end of the course — I set a
8) new personal record. I came the second in the race. And I’ve got
9) my medal to prove it! The mini marathon is great fun and it’s good
10) training because one day I’d like to do the big marathon. I’d also love to compete in the 2012 Olympics.