Listen to the information about how to make an international call in Britain. Fill in the gaps in the passage with the appropriate words.
• You can use any (1) Public telephone in Britain to make an international call.
• There are two kinds of telephones: those that take coins and those that take (2) telephone cards
• You can buy telephone cards from some shops that have a (3) special sign on the window.
• You can also use a (4) private phone for both ways of calling.
• You can also make a call through a BT operator. Then you should dial (5) 155
2. Make complete sentences by joining one half in the first column (1-8) with the other half in the second column (A-F). Two beginnings are extra.
A I’m sorry, I didn’t catch how to fill in this form.
B Would you mind saying it a bit more slowly, please?
C Could you explain that again, please?
D Would it be possible to repeat what time we are leaving tomorrow?
E Could you give me information about package tours to London, please?
F May I ask you something?