1 Change these sentences into reported speech.
1. "I am tired." said Jane. - Jane said she was tired
2. He asked her, "What are you reading?" – He asred ger what she was reading
3. "I'll come tomorrow." he promised. – He promised to come the next day
4. The teacher asked. "Where does Tom live?"- The teacher asked where Tom lived
5. "What have you written?" the mother wondered. - The mother wondered what he had written.
6. "I played with my brother yesterday," he said. - He said rhar he had played with his brother
7. "I didn't recommend this diet," the doctor explained.- The doctor explained that he hadn’t recommended that diet
8. "We were playing football instead of doing our homework." the boy admitted.- The boy admitted that they had been playing football instead of doing their homework