Упр.A Unit 1 Урок 910
ГДЗ Happy English Кауфман 9 класс
А Ответьте на вопросы.
1 Кто написал дневник?
2 Почему Робин решил вести дневник?
3 Почему дневник на имя неизвестного друга?
4 Сколько пассажиров было там на борту судна?
5 Как назывался корабль?
6 Кто были Святые и кто были незнакомцы?
7 Почему они решили покинуть Англию?
8 Когда же они увидели землю?
9 Кто был лидером святых?
10. Он был замечательным человеком?
11. Где они приземлились?
12. Почему они приземлились на Кейп-Коде?
13. Что такое Соглашение на Мэйфлауэре?
14. Кто был выбран в качестве главы?
15. Остались ли паломники на борту или они отправились на берег? Почему?
16. Почему они должны оставить Кейп-Код?
17. Как называлось место, где они нашли свой новый дом?
18. Был ли он лучше, чем в первый раз? Почему?/Почему нет?
19. Почему так много людей умерло?
20. Что предпринимали паломники, чтобы выжить?
21. Как звали первого индейца, которого они встретились и с которым поговорили?
22. Доверяли ли ему паломники?
23. Какой документ подписали глава паломников и индейцы?
24. Когда Мэйфлауэр уехал Англию?
25. Кто-нибудь из паломников хотел вернуться? Почему?/Почему нет?
1. Robin MacWizard did.
2. He decided to write a diary because he didn't want the memory of his family would be Iost forever if he'd died.
3. Because he didn't know who would read it.
4. There were 120 passengers on board the ship.
5. The ship was called the Mayflower.
6. The Saints were the most of the passengers called themselves the Saint of the Ноly Discipline. The Saints called other passengers "strangers".
7. The Saints decided to leave England because they couldn't worship their religion there and the Strangers did it for different reasons: some hoped to get rich, some wanted the chance of a better life and some just saved their lives.
8. They saw land on November, 9.
9. The leader of the Saints was William Bradford.
10. Yes. he was. He was a man of great intelligence and kindness.
11. They landed in Cape Cod.
12. Because the crew made a mistake.
13. The Mayflow'er Compact is the agreement which the passengers signed.
14. John Carver was chosen as for governor.
15. Some of the Pilgrims went on shore to look for something to eat and to find some fresh water: but the most of them stood on board because they couldn't decide if they would stay on board or look for more suitable place.
16. Cape Cod was not very suitable for building their village and the Pilgrims were attacked by the Indians, that's why they had to leave Cape Cod.
17. The name of the place where they found their new home was Plymouth.
18. This place was much better than Cape Cod. There were a lot of trees, different herbs and berries and animals to hunt.
19. So many people died because of cold and disease.
20. They were going to plant some crops.
21. His name was Samoset.
22. No, they didn’t at all. They wanted to trust, him but he could be an Indian spy.
23. They signed an agreement to live in peace and help each other.
24. The Mayflower finally left for England on April, 1.
25. None of the Pilgrims wanted to go back to England. They didn’t want to give up.
A Answer the questions.
1. Who wrote the diary?
2. Why did Robin decide to write a diary?
3. Why is the diary addressed to an unknown friend?
4. How many passengers were there on board the ship?
5. What was the name of the ship?
6. Who were the Saints and who were the Strangers?
7. Why did they decide to leave England?
8. When did they see land?
9. Who was the leader of the Saints?
10. Was he a remarkable man?
11. Where did they land?
12. Why did they land at Cape Cod?
13. What is the Mayflower Compact?
14. Who was chosen as governor?
15. Did the Pilgrims stay on board or did they go on shore? Why?
16. Why did they have to leave Cape Cod?
17. What was the name of the place where they found their new home?
18. Was it better than the first place? Why? / Why not?
19. Why did so many people die?
20. What were the Pilgrims going to do to survive?
21. What was the name of the first Indian they met and talked to?
22. Did the Pilgrims trust him?
23. What document did the Pilgrims' governor and the Indians sign?
24. When did the Mayflower leave for England?
25. Did any of the Pilgrims want to go back? Why? / Why not?
С данным решебником также смотрят: