Упр.B Unit 5 Урок 12
ГДЗ Happy English Кауфман 9 класс
В Посмотрите на фотографии тех мест, которые упоминаются в тексте и напишите их названия. Объясните, почему вы хотели бы посетить их.
1. The Beverly Hills is an area near Los Angeles. Most celebrities have homes in Beverly Hills.
2. Los Angeles, also called LA, is the second largest city in the USA. It is famous for Hollywood.
3. Hollywood is one of LAs suburbs. It's the capital of world movie production. The biggest and most successful film studios - Disney, Universal. Fox. Warner Bros. Paramount. Columbia, MGM -are here.
4. On the Hollywood Bouleward you can see bronze stars set in the sidewalk. They bear the names of people who made Hollywood famous: film directors, producers, camera operators, actors and actresses, and musicians.
5. The Kodak Theatre is the place where the Oscars take place. Every year in February celebrities come for the most important event in show biz: Oscar Night.
6. The ceremony of Oscar takes place in the Kodak Theatre. On that day the prestigious Academy Awards, called "the Oscars", are presented for the year's best achievements in the film world.
7. The huge shopping mall called Hollywood and Highland; which is full of shops and restaurants, leads to the Kodak Theatre. This place attracts a lot of tourists.
8. Rodeo Drive is a shopping mall in Beverly Hills. Many expensive shops are situated here. Julia Roberts or Barbara Streisand are likely to go there to do their shopping.
9. Malibu is a beautiful and glamorous city, known for its beautiful beach. There celebrities can look at the ocean from the windows of their multi-million-dollar homes.
Английский оригинал текста:
В Look at the pictures of the places that are mentioned in the text and write the names. Explain why you would like to visit them.
С данным решебником также смотрят: