a) As you listen for the first time, answer the following questions:
1. Who is speaking?
2. What are they talking about?
b) Before you listen for the second time, look at the statements below. As you listen, tick the boxes if you think the statements are true or false. Now listen again.
1. Ann is out. Her mother is taking a phone message from Andrew.
2. Andrew and his friends are going to arrange a picnic in the park.
3. There will be a "clean-up day" in a small park behind the school next weekend.
4. They need a poster reminding people about youth problems.
5. Maybe people will see the clean park and the poster and will avoid dropping litter.
6. Andrew will be glad to see Alex and Jess next weekend.