1. In a big family you always have somebody to keep you a company.
2. When I was about ten, my sister and I used to make cry my brother. My mother was upset about it.
3. I get on with my sister most of the time, but sometimes we fight about the telephone — everybody always wants it at the same time!
4. When my cousin stays with us in summer, she often annoying, but when she doesn’t, I get on well with her.
5. When my younger sister went to school, our parents asked me to look out for her to help her feel confident.
6. Nobody believes we are sisters — we look alike!
7. My brother can get on my nerves when he switches on TV while I am doing my homework and sometimes he even is annoying, but I know I’ll feel bad when he leaves for university.