• shelter • activities • senior • raise
Want to help out in the community?
Five small ways to make a difference ...
• Love to read? Read books for 1 senior citizens with poor eyesight in your community.
• Enjoy exercise? Get friends and family to sponsor you on a fun-run to 2 raise money for your favourite charity.
• Like drawing? Design posters to put up around your neighbourhood encouraging members of the 3 public to volunteer in the community.
• Love animals? Volunteer to give animals at your local animal 4 shelter some love and attention after school one day a week.
• Concerned about the environment? Ask your school principal if your school can participate in 5 activities like tree planting days and rubbish collecting afternoons.
No matter how you choose to give your time, you will be making a huge difference!