1. He screamed and hit _ at her.
2. Dan hit me, so I hit him
3. Somehow they hit _ the number that opened the bank’s safe.
4. John used to throw things at his elder brother and hit _ at him.
5. I am sure Alice will try to hit us up _some money.
6. The children wandered through the garden and hit a small valley.
7. Alec hit _ an answer to the riddle and was really happy.
8. You must always hit _ if they criticize you unjustly.
9. I decided to hit my parents _ the money to buy a motorbike.
10. In his speech the minister hit _ at racism in the armed forces.