1. The speaker spent most ofhis travel in_.
a) Thailand b) Australia c) South East Asia
2. The speaker.
a) had always wanted to travel
b) had never dreamt of travelling
c) had a great desire to travel when both his parents began to travel extensively
3. The speaker decided to visit South East Asia because _.
a) it was a beautiful land
b) no relative of his had ever visited it
c) it was difficult to get there
4. Emotionally the speaker was.
a) more or less prepared for travelling in Asia
b) not prepared for travelling in Asia
c) prepared for travelling in Asia
5. One of the lessons the speaker leant was that.
a) it is very difficult to travel alone
b) you can still feel lonely even when you are surrounded by smiling faces
c) you can’t feel lonely in a group of friendly people
6. The experience the speaker got in Asia helped him.
a) to see the immigrants’ problems more clearly
b) to live with immigrants
c) to teach immigrants
7. The travel in Asia made the speaker understand that.
a) the English language is spoken everywhere
b) English is a helpful language to know
c) English is not spoken by all people on the Earth
8. In the speaker’s opinion travelling helps one.
a) to understand oneself better
b) to make good impression on people
c) to see the world in a more positive way