1. You are in a dream and in your dream you find yourself in your ideal house. This is just the house you would love to live in. Close your eyes, and try to imagine the house. What can you say about it?
2. Now you are in the kitchen of your house. There is a cup on the table. Imagine the cup. What sort of cup is it?
3. Now, you leave the house and find yourself in some clearing where there aren't any trees or anything around. In the middle of the clearing there is a building. What sort of building is it?
4. There is a garden all around the building. What kind of garden is it?
5. In the garden, just in front of you there is a wall. It is too high to climb over and too long to walk around. But suddenly a small door opens in the wall. Are you going to go through it?
6. Now you are standing on the other side of the wall. There is water in front of you. What sort of water is it? Do you want to swim in it for instance? Thank you. That's all.
B Work in pairs. Read what the answers mean and say how you can analyse and interpret your partner's answers.
d) the water is dirty and unpleasant no idea what is after death