Упр.3 Unit 1 Урок 6
ГДЗ English Кузовлев 9 класс
3. Рабочая тетрадь упр.2. Ридер упр.6.
Книга для чтения:
1. Bookcrossing site was created in April 2001.
2. Ron Hornbaker.
3. Bookcrossing is defined as “the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do the same.”
4. Bookcrossing.com’s aim is to “make the whole world a library”.
5. People from different countries of the world.
6. Members register any books they choose on the site. They share books and discuss them.
7. About 4 million books have been registered on the site now.
8. There is a lot of fiction. Still you will find educational books, cookery books, travel guides and a lot of others.
9. The “3 Rs” of bookcrossing are: Read; Register; Release.
10. Each book you register is given a unique BCID (book crossing identification) code, which can help you to track your book in the future.
11. You do not need to be a member of the website to catch a book. Anyone can enter bookcrossing.com and write about finding of a book or anything else they wish to add.
3. Activity book ex. 2. Reader ex. 6.
Другим сегодня понравилось