0) gives money to help other people generous.
1) doesn’t like change very much conservative
2) enjoys being with other people sociable
3) doesn’t laugh or make jokes very often serious
4) doesn’t show his/her feelings reserved
5) is friendly and welcoming to guests or strangers hospitable
6) shows his/her feelings openly emotional
2. Below are some opinions about people from different countries.
Transform each sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence.
0) It is considered that the French are very stylish and talkative.
The French are considered to be very stylish and talkative.
1) They say that the Americans are boastful and pleasure loving.
2) It is believed that the Germans work hard.
3) Some people think that the Italians are attractive and artistic.
4) It is thought that the Spanish are easy-going and relaxed.
5) It is considered that the Russians love countryside very much.
6) It is believed that the Chinese are hard-working, intelligent and loyal to their families.