1) Decide which sentences are questions and in which sentences the person is asked to agree.
• Christmas is widely celebrated in the USA, isn’t it?
• Many people in the USA don’t celebrate the New Year, do they?
• In the USA Easter* is not celebrated as widely as Christinas, is it?
• Americans have more national holidays than British people, don’t they?
• Mother’s Day* and Father’s Day* are important for families, aren’t they?
• Americans have many ethnic festivals and carnivals, don’t they?
• In some states Americans don’t celebrate religious holidays widely, do they?
2) Pronounce all the sentences as if the questions are asked.
3) Pronounce all the sentences as if you ask a person to agree.