Complete the sentences.
1) The Americans don’t arrive at the... time for parties; they usually come ten minutes later.
2) In Japan people always keep a distance talking to some other people. But they stay at a longer distance than the British, two arms’....
3) In China people always arrive at the... time or 10 or 15 minutes earlier.
4) In Germany people say “Good...” to the others before they start their meal.
5) In Germany people leave their shoes outside when they... their friends’ house.
6) In South Korea foreigners are not expected to discuss Korean culture in... because even if they say something nice they will break the rules of behaviour in Korea.
7) In Spain people stand very... to each other when they are talking.
8) In Portugal people speak... and quickly. This does not mean that they are angry or something of the kind - it’s just the way they speak.
9) In Denmark people always... others in a polite way, they... hands and make eye contact with each person they are talking to. They use their first name when they... themselves. Before they leave, they shake... with each person one more time.