1. Jane remembers all the fairy tales read in her child.
2. Sharon was sitting in the garden reading a journal.
3. A little boy sat on the floor breaking a toy.
4. Jane was really shocked when found her expensive doll broken to pieces.
5. He didn’t listen to the conversation rereading the article in the newspaper.
6. On his table there was a pile of books reread more than once.
7. An educated person is always a well-read person.
8. She spent a lot of time with her younger brother, playing with him and educating him.
9. The lines written on the first page of the book turned out to be quotations from Shakespeare.
l0. Brenda was in her room, sitting at the table and writing her essay.
11. He was interested in history; historical novels were his favourite kind of reading.
12. It was an interesting story. We liked our granddad telling it to us.