Example: If I (know) knew you were ill, I (visit) would visit you.
1. The environment would be much cleaner if people didn't use so many chemicals.
2. I would help if I had had more time.
3. If I hadn't gone to that exhibition in December, I wouldn't have met Jim.
4. If she hadn't studied so hard last month, she wouldn’t have passed her Maths exam.
5. If I won lots of money, I would plant lots of beautiful gardens in the cities.
6. If you had got up earlier, you wouldn’t have missed the 8 o’clock train.
7. If people didn't drop so much litter, our streets would be much cleaner.
8. I would go to the cinema tonight if I weren't so tired.
9. If he had informed me earlier, I would have done something about it.
10. What would you do if a fire broke in your house?
11. If I spoke three foreign languages, I would have got that fantastic job.
12. If you hadn’t read the book in your childhood, you wouldn’t have answered that simple question and won the prize.
13. She wouldn’t be disturbed if it weren’t that important.