largest the Nile went hottest the Mount Everest human beings Lake Baikal amazed amazed the Caspian Sea attraction attracted
1. Last summer my friend and I went on holiday to the Caspian Sea, the largest lake in the world.
2. The Nile the longest river in the world, has always been a popular tourist attraction.
3. When a group of tourists arrived at Lake Baikal, the deepest lake, everyone was amazed by the variety of wildlife there.
4. The Sahara Desert is the hottest place in the world, and it is very unsuitable for human beings to live there.
5. The peak of Mount Everest, the highest point in the world, has always attracted brave and strong mountain climbers.
6. Students in their Geography class were amazed to learn, that the Pacific Ocean, the largest ocean in the world, covers about 165,200,000 square kilometers.