I. Example: If she rang me up, I would tell her the news.
1. If she finished her research, she would take part in the conference.
2. If he felt bad, he would stay in bed.
3. If I were you, I would visit the old man.
4. What would you do you if you won 500 dollars?
5. Ann would behave well if you took her to the party.
II. Example: If the weather had been sunny and warm, we would (could) have gone to the country.
1. If the teenager had collected his thoughts, he would have won the competition.
2. If you had learn German, you would have stayed out of trouble.
3. If they had taken care of their pets, the poor puppy and kitten would not have got into trouble.
4. If we had not relied on him, we would not have been late.
5. If the girl had laid the table, her aunt would not have been angry with her.