1. ... to Gerald, our aunt went to his wife and talked to her.
a) Having spoken b) Spoken c) Speaking
2. The book, ... a month ago. has already been sold out.
a) having published b) published c) publishing
3. The man, ... near the shop, is my old friend,
a) having stood b) stood c) standing
4. ... just an hour before, the model car was standing in the middle of the table for everybody to admire.
a) Having been finished b) Been finished c) Being finished
5. The bottles, carefully ... in the box, will never break,
a) having been packed b) packed c) packing