1. Have you planned everything for tomorrow's party? — Yes. Jason (buy) chocolates and biscuits, Sara (bake) a cake and Morris (decorate) the flat.
2. What (do) you tomorrow? — I'm not sure. I think I (stay) at home and relax.
3. It (rain) soon. Look at those grey clouds.
4. Don't sit on this chair. You (fall).
5. Mary (be) five next week. We (have) a big party.— Who ... you (invite)?
6. When ... this bus (leave)? — I don't know. I (go) and have a look.
7. I have just seen Sam. ... he (be) in this evening? — No, he (leave) for Tomsk tonight.
8. Are you ready? Hurry up! We (be) late.
9. Where can I listen to Paul McCartney? — He (give) the last concert in Moscow tonight and after that he (fly) to Paris.