1. You (be) always late for school. I'll have to speak to your parents.
2. We rarely (go out) on Fridays. We like to relax at home.
3. What (go) on? — Her little sister (play) with her new toy.
4. This month I (get up) very early.— What you (do)? — I (go) to aerobics class before school.
5. Normally Alice (be) very nice and helpful but this week she (be) really rude to everybody
6. I'd like to introduce my friend Peter.— What you (do)? — I (be) a film director.— Wow, that's interesting. ... you (work) on anything at the moment?
7. Emily always (interrupt) me. It (drive) me mad. I (not know) why I (call) her my best friend.
8. At the moment I (try) to explain this rule to my friend, but she (not understand).
9. Watch out! It's our director.— ... he (see) us?