Read the text again and answer: true, false or no information. Support your answers with the information from the text.
1. Minnie Mouse is strange.
2. Agent Cute likes Minnie Mouse.
3. Minnie Mouse likes Agent Cute.
4. Minnie Mouse is a very nice lady.
5. Cute wants to go on holiday.
6. Cute is not telling the truth about his important case.
7. Cute must deliver very important documents.
8. Minnie Mouse believes Cute’s story.
9. Cute is a very good agent.
10. Cute is a very nice person.
First part of the recording
Cute: Do you need a hand with this bag, madam?
Woman: Oh, yes, thank you very much.
Cute: My name is Cute, Agent Cute. I am going to Tunbridge Wells on very important business.
Woman: My name is Minnie Mouse. How do you do?
Cute: How do you do.
Woman: What’s your business then?
Last part of the recording
Cute: Excuse me. It’s my stop. Goodbye, Minnie! It was very nice to meet you.
Minnie: Goodbye, Agent Cute!