1. If there (be) two queues, yours always (move) slower.
2. Just when you (think) things cannot get any worse, they (do).
3. If you (put) something in a very safe place, you ... never (find) it again.
4. If a lot of different things (can) go wrong, they ... all (go) wrong at the same time.
5. If you (put) on your new shoes for the first time, you (have to) walk miles.
6. As soon as you (learn) all the rules, they (change) again.
7. If you (throw) something away, you (need) it an hour later.
b) Which of them do you find true / not true?